The CCi brings note validation, data capture and secure storage to the front line at the point of sale, allowing your cash to be processed more quickly, less expensively and more securely. Once a banknote has been deposited into the CCi, the cash does not need to be touched again until it reaches your cash centre or bank.
Tested in May 2010, the CCi detected 100% of all known UK forgeries. With a JCM note validation head, this level of performance can be kept permanently up to date. The CCi captures every cash handling event and provides both live data and a full audit trail of all cash handling activity from the POS. The CCi is mounted beneath the till counter for "out of sight" secure storage and can either be networked or interrogated via a portable hand held (PDA) device. The CCi has saved individual stores over 20 cash office hours per week, eradicated cash errors, stopped all forgeries and has delivered ROI in under 6 months.
More info: Hear how Wilkinson cut cash handling by 75% with CCi.
- Increases POS security, removing the cash removes temptation of till snatches & internal shrink.
- CounterCache intelligent® removes the need to perform time consuming till skims.
- Streamline cash processes with an end to end, one touch solution.
- Four way note acceptance giving speed of operation and customer flow, notes are instantly validated using 40 point optical validation technology.
- Notes are instantly counted providing a time-stamped data log 8,000 transactions and operator events are automatically recorded giving full accountability and a complete audit trail.
- CCi is completely configurable allowing it to be integrated easily into any retail cash flow process. Supplied with Ethernet, Bluetooth, USB or RS232 serial link it can also be linked in to POS and store network.